Welcome to the virtual event page for the LHK9 Virtual Adoption Slideshow!
Please read the virtual showcase instructions thoroughly, before submitting your registration (step #2 below) using the sign up form. Registrations that do not follow the steps outlined below will not be considered. Thank you for your patience and support while we create a fair process for all!
Last Hope K9 Rescue is doing all we can to continue operating in a way that best serves our mission to save homeless dogs, and that means focusing our efforts on opportunities to showcase our dogs virtually and in-person.
We’re excited to open this adoption showcase to all potential adopters who have an application on file with Last Hope K9 Rescue! To help serve our adoptive community and help our dogs find their furever home, the first hour will be open to adopters that have fully completed their LHK9 application approval process (11am-12pm). After 12pm our adoption team will start reviewing all inquires from adopters with applications in-process.
Here is how this virtual adoption slideshow will go:
2. *Registration is now closed*
– Saturday showcases will have registration close on Thursday of that week
– Sunday showcases will have registration close on Friday of that week
3. On Sunday January 16th, 2022 all registered adopters will receive an email with a link to browse the available dogs in this slideshow. Please take your time looking through the bios and make a list of your top 5 dogs.
4. Ready, set, go! Email email@example.com with the list of dogs you are interested in meeting.
Starting at 11am on Sunday January 16th the adoptions team will start accepting emails from fully approved registered adopters.
Starting at 12pm on Sunday January 16th the adoptions team will start accepting emails from any adopters with applications in process.
– In order to give everyone time to review the slideshow, requests received before 11:00am will NOT be considered.
– You can email any time after 11am, but the sooner the better to get your interest in line!
– ONE EMAIL PER HOUSEHOLD. Only the first email received will be considered; additional emails from members of the same household will not be considered.
– Based on the order in which we receive responses, as well as determining the appropriate fit for each pup, we will match adopters and dogs for meet and greets.
*You must have an application on file in order to receive the email with our adoptable dogs*
*Note: We understand that many families have vacation plans. If you have a trip coming up, please wait to inquire about adoption until after you return. Once you are matched with a dog you have 7 days to welcome them home. We are not able to hold dogs during vacations. We will not send dogs to a new home if there is upcoming travel scheduled*
*We are able to adopt to CT, NH, RI and VT in addition to MA based on current COVID and Department of Agriculture guidelines. For more information on how all in-person meetings proceed once matched with a dog please review these guidelines: https://www.lasthopek9.org/…/COVID-19-MEET-GREET
Thank you for your patience and understanding while we navigate this environment together and help our dogs & adopters find furever matches!